This is our main focus, basically giving you an advance on your eventual settlement, enabling you to keep up with your day-to-day expenses and the costs of treatment for your injuries. Pre-settlement funding, also known as a settlement loan or lawsuit advance, pays you a portion of your settlement upfront. This is based off of what you are estimated to receive when the case reaches its resolution.
Pre-settlement funding is a good option if:
- You’ve been the victim of an accident caused by someone else
- Your case is not reaching a timely conclusion and settlement
- You are struggling to keep up with your living and medical expenses
The Types of Cases We Fund
Depending upon the defendant’s strategy, personal injury cases can involve lengthy timelines. Because they involve injuries, you often begin accumulating bills from your medical expenses and just day-to-day life long before your see any settlement money. We enable you to use some of the settlement funds you will eventually receive today, instead of waiting months or maybe years.
These are the types of cases we fund:
- Auto Accidents and Road Traffic Injuries — Motor vehicle, passenger injury, pedestrian injury
- Workers’ Comp and Workplace Negligence — Construction negligence, FELA (railroad), Jones Act (Maritime)
- Premises Negligence (Slip and Fall) and Other Injuries — Civil rights, general negligence, wrongful death